Constructing a new home or renovating and altering the existing structure requires residential building permits, drawings, and designs. At iTi Building Permit Designer, you have a certified team to help you with the different residential and commercial building permit services across Oakville.
Getting a building permit is a key component before you begin any construction or demolition project. Without it, you may incur extra costs and delays in starting the project. Our experts in the building permit industry will guide you through the procedure and help you get your drawing and building permit within your allotted time. Whether you are planning for new building construction or adding to your existing business structure, for safe, smooth, and legitimate residential and commercial building permit services. Get in touch with us today to make your project engaging and attractive!
Our certified and experienced professionals at iTi Building Permit Designer provide an array of permit design services for both residential and commercial projects. We work with you to make the most of your space, and help you create breathtaking homes and commercial spaces that are safe, compliant, and hassle-free.
Constructing a structure necessitates a progression of formal work and plans. It is for the security of the occupants and the community or adjacent regions. Without having official authorization from the municipal authority, you can’t begin a development or decimation undertaking lawfully. Consequently, you require a residential building permit to guarantee safety and authenticity while having construction.
As indicated by the building code act, get a building permit when to make it captivating and attractive:
– Constructing a new building
– Adding a portion to an existing building
– Making structural alterations
– Renovating or repairing the building
– Demolishing or removing all or a portion of a building
– Changing a building’s use
– Installing, changing, or removing partitions and/or load-bearing walls
– Making new openings for, or changing the size of, doors and windows
– Building a garage, balcony, or deck
– Excavating a basement or constructing a foundation
– Installing or modifying heating, plumbing, or air-conditioning systems
– Installing or reconstructing chimneys or fireplaces
– Constructing an accessory structure larger than 10 square meters (108 square feet) in an area
– Constructing a deck over 60 centimeters (24 inches) above ground
– Installing a wood-burning stove/fireplace
– Constructing a basement entrance
– Adding a Second Suite
– Installing new or altering plumbing
We are the Oakville building permit experts and can assist you with reviewing your plans and obtaining the correct building regulations swiftly and dependably. Come and join us for a fast and captivating journey!
You will need a building permit if you plan to:
What homeowners say about our basements.
+1-647 973 1733